Driving at night is very difficult and involves many risks. The main reason behind this is reduced visibility. The driver’s reaction depends mainly on Vision and vision is usually limited at night. While driving at night it is difficult to view and judge the speed of the vehicles around you which results in collision and accidents.
An Intelligent driver should take below measures and precaution to be safe while driving at Night.
· Prepare your vehicle for night driving. Headlights and Signal light should be working properly and should be clean. This is very important and is helpful to avoid accidents.
· Do not Drive if you have consumed alcohol this affects your judgment and also impair your hearing and vision capability
· Smoking should also be avoided while driving as this activity can make you lose your concentration.
· If there is a long journey, you are required to take hourly breaks and have some snacks and rest for a while. This will not make you tired and you will be more energetic and the journey will also be less stressful.
· Make sure you have enough sleep before you are going to drive at night.
· Do not flash the light on other vehicles this may hamper their vision and result in an accident.
· The speed should be average and not so high while driving at night especially on Highways and where there is more traffic.
· Avoid taking unnecessary overtakes as this may result in collisions.
· Use Seat belts and necessary equipment’s that can protect you in case of any accidents.
· When you are following another vehicle make sure your low beam is on which will help to avoid blinding the driver ahead of you.
· Use of cell phones while driving should also not be done as your mind is diverted and is occupied and it may result in accidents.
· Music should not be loud while driving as this may result in not listening to the horns and indication provided by the vehicles around you.
Driving at Night requires more concentration and also skills, everyone is busy and has to reach his or her destination on time or before time, However you should be more cautious and intelligent when you drive at night as it is entirely a different ball game than driving in day time. In today’s world there are super cars and high speed vehicles and everyone out here wants to drive fast which ultimately results in avoiding and breaking Traffic rules.
You have only one life and you should respect it and should be doing actions which are not harmful to you and the surroundings around you. Driving is fun and enjoyable only when appropriate safe driving measures taken. Drive Safe – Be Safe.
For car service and repair contact North Dallas Imports an European Car repair center in Dallas. For more visit http://www.northdallasimports.com/ or call 214-501-2960
for booking a car service.